The RideLondon ride is a legacy event of the 2012 Olympics and is certainly a challenge! It is a 100 mile through a car less London and through the testing Surrey hills before finishing in front of Buckingham Palace. Allow the crowd support help around the course.
There is also a 46 mile route - details to follow later. If you are interested please let us know and we will contact you when more details are available.
Reasons to join us
- No entry fee into the one of the best cycling events in the world
- Free cycling jersey if you join the team before 1st June 2018
- Support and guidance from a dedicated team
- Cheers on the day
- You will be providing help and support for local people with Multiple Sclerosis
How to sign up
There are two ways to sign up:
1. The ballot is now open! Enter the general ballot to secure your place - the system will close on Friday 5th January or when 80,000 entries have been received. Secure your own place and there is no minimum fundraising - simply raise as much as you can!
2. We have guaranteed entries into RideLondon so we confirm your place today. We ask for you to raise as much as you can will a minimum of £500 target. Please still enter the ballot - if you are success we are able to grow our team and you will have no minimum target.
Whether you are entering the ballot or want a charity place, if you fancy taking on the challenge in 2018 contact Yvonne today on 0118 901 6000 or email her at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you and it would be great to have you on our team.