Benefits Advice

June 4, 2020 | Southmedia

Do you need help filling in your DLA or PIP form?

Are you applying for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and need help?
We do not have the expertise at the Centre to offer form-filling help but we know some people who do! 
If you are a Berkshire resident, Stepping Forward can offer advice on filling in the form. To book a telephone appointment email
If you live in Reading Communicare are still offering a lot of different advice. They are usually very busy but please visit their website for all the ways they can offer advice. Click here for their website
Outside these areas, we recommend starting with your local Citzens’ Advice Bureau or the MS Society Helpline on 0808 800 8000.
Scroll to Top
Skip to content