Do you think your dog is furbulous and should be on the catwalk (or should that be the dogwalk)? Well BMSTC are giving them the chance to do just that!
Do you think your dog is furbulous and should be on the catwalk (or should that be the dogwalk)? Well BMSTC is giving them the chance to do just that!
For the first time ever we are running an online virtual fun dog show.
By entering your dog will be in with a chance of being the best pooch in town. Then you already know that! There are nine classes you can enter. You can enter as many classes as you like, as many dogs as you like and make a donation for each class here
The show is free to enter but we ask you to consider making a £2.50 donation per entry
Dog Show Categories
- Handsome Boy
- Prettiest Girl
- Cutest Puppy (6 months and under)
- Best Rescue
- Waggiest Tail – you will need to upload/send a video
- Dog/Owner Look a Like
- Best golden oldie (9 years & above)
- Best trick – you will need to upload/send a video
- Overall winner – The Dog The Judge Would Like To Take Home
There will be rosettes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each of the first eight classes.
The overall winner from the category The Dog The Judge Would Like To Take Home will receive a handpainted portrait of their dog by local artist Holly Fullbrook. You can find out more about Holly by clicking here.
If you think it is Paw–sible for your dog to be a winner, enter now!
Good luck, we can’t wait to see all your furry friends.
How to Enter
There are two ways to enter:
1. Join the BARKshire MS Therapy Centre Virtual Dog Show 2020 Facebook Group and upload your photo or video to the right category. Don’t forget to add their name to the post and to invite all your friends to the event so they can like it. Visit our fundraising page to make your donation
Enter your dog in as many categories as you like! If you are entering a friend or family member’s dog, please make sure that you get their permission first.
The winners of each category will be announced on Wednesday 2nd September. Winners of categories 1 – 8 will automatically be placed in the final category “The Dog The Judge Would Like To Take Home”. Entries for all categories close at midnight on Friday 28th August.