Join us for our brand new event! Get your capes ready
We need you to join our Superhero squad!
- Do you look good in a cape?
- Do you enjoy wearing your underwear over your trousers?
- Do you want to support the Berkshire MS Therapy Centre?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions we need YOU on our team!
Partnering with our friends at Zurich Community Trust and Superhero Series, we are encouraging everyone to don their best superhero costumes* and together under the TeamBMSTC flag we will help Santa deliver presents & beat our rival teams.
The Mission? That is up to you. You set your own challenge. You can run, wheel, swim – anything goes. And raise as much as you can for the Berkshire MS Therapy Centre.
You can fly solo and be your own hero or recruit your friends and family as your trusted sidekicks to complete your mission. If you or one of your teammates consider themselves to have a disability of any kind, you’re welcome to join our mission.
There are three ways to take part and everyone who joins us will get a t-shirt, medal, race number and the chance to be a Superhero for the day/week/month. There is a small fee for signing up to cover this (if you are not in a position to cover the costs yourself, please let us know as we have a few free places available).
You don’t need to fundraise to take part but we do encourage everyone to raise as much as they can. Everyone who raises £50 or more will be entered into a draw to win a special Christmas hamper. This has been a very hard year for fundraising and every penny raised will make a big difference to the services we can provide.
The person with the best superhero outfit will get a mystery prize – more details to follow!
But use your Super Speedy skills as you need to sign up by Thursday 28 October.
How to sign up
There are three ways to take part:
We have a limited number of free places for the At Home Winter Wonderwheels event (at home or with the Centre). If you are struggling to cover the entry fee, talk to Sam on 0118 901 6000 or email email@example.com about receiving a free place.
How to sign up
Choose your upcoming mission by visiting the Super Hero Series website by clicking here. Choose Winter Wonderwheels 2021 for the event in Windsor. Choose At Home Winter Wonderwheels 2021 for the at home or with the Centre options (Find out more here)
Let us know you have signed up here by completing this form.
Start planning your activity/costume!
- You can only use your super powers for good (we were disappointed too!)
- You need to sign up by the deadline
- You don’t need to fly …. but it would be really cool if you could
- * Costumes are optional but there will be a prize for the best one
- Movie marathons are not classed as physical challenges…but you can watch movies whilst doing your challenges
- To be entered into the prize draw, we need to have received £50 in sponsorship by Friday 10 December.
- Have fun and enjoy!