Join us for the cycle event of 2019 – get on your bike for MS and ride to support local people with Multiple Sclerosis
RideLondon 100 2019
The RideLondon cycle ride is a legacy event of the 2012 Olympics and is certainly a challenge! Will you take on the 100 miles across a car-free London, climb the Surrey hills before a jubilant finish in front of Buckingham Palace?
Reasons to join us
- No entry fee into the one of the best cycling events in the world
- Free cycling jersey if you join the team before 1st June 2019
- Support and guidance from a dedicated team
- Big cheers on the day
- You will be providing help and support for local people with Multiple Sclerosis
How to sign up
There are two ways to join our team:
1. We have guaranteed entries into RideLondon but sadly the deadline has gone for 2019. We have places for 2020, please get in touch if you are interested in a free place.
2. Have you got your own place in the Ballot? We want you on our team! All the benefits of joining the team without a fundraising target – raise what you can and every penny will benefit local people with MS.
Get in touch
Whether you are successful in the ballot or interested in joining us in 2020, contact Yvonne today on 0118 901 6000 or email her at email@example.com – we would love to hear from you and it would be great to have you on our team.