The MS Trust is celebrating MS Awareness week with a series of online information sessions
During MS Awareness Week the MS Trust will be hosting a series of webinars, covering everything from symptom management to work and finances.
The webinars will feature tips and tricks from professionals who are trusted experts in their fields, along with people with MS who have generously agreed to share their own experiences.
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions during the sessions.
Schedule of webinars:
- Work and MS – Monday 25 April at 6pm
- Thinking and memory problems in MS – Tuesday 26 April at 1pm
- MS research – Wednesday 27 April at 6.30pm
- MS fatigue – Thursday 28 April at 11am
- Exercise and MS – Friday 29 April at 5pm
Sign up today: